Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Reliable is the Toronto Business Directory for Finding Local Professionals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Reliable is the Toronto Business Directory for Finding Local Professionals?

Hey all, I’m thinking about using the Toronto Business Directory to find a good accountant for my small business. Has anyone here had experience finding professional services like accountants, lawyers, or consultants through the directory? I’d love to hear about your experience with it and if it’s worth using for something this important.

Hey all! I recently needed an accountant for my small business and decided to use the Toronto Business Directory https://www.torontobusinessdirectory.net/ I’m thrilled with the results! The directory provided a comprehensive list of qualified accountants, complete with reviews and contact details, which made my decision much easier. I found a great professional who has been a huge asset to my business. If you’re looking for reliable services like accountants, lawyers, or consultants, I definitely recommend giving it a try. For anyone considering it, the directory is a valuable resource.

Comment

That’s a good point about looking at reviews and LinkedIn. I don’t want to take any risks, especially with business finances. Did you find that the directory gave you enough info to make a solid choice, or was it more of a basic list to start contacting people?

Comment

One more tip: if you’re using the directory for professional services, make sure the business has certifications or qualifications listed either in the directory or on their own site. It helps weed out any less professional operations.

Comment

chat1

About this Group

Type: Public
        Topics: 10
        Comments: 29

Owner

Members (2)

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse